About Me

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Not Such a Good Day

Today wasn't a very good day. I was nauseous all day. That is one of the worse feelings in the world right now. It is actually worse than me getting a headache. The other side of things is when constipation hits hard. Everything seems to have a domino effect on my body.

I am trying to plan out a few things to get myself on a regimen that might but it is so hard having a schedule that is totally haywire. I need to sit down and learn how to really plan things better. It feels like I am short on time during the week so I want to think about planning my meals on the weekend for the week. Of course this means doing extra work but I really think that it will help during the week.

Tomorrow is a new day. The goal is to try to keep making it work and not give up. 

My TOTD:
Life is always in motion but are you in motion with it or lagging behind trying to play catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment