About Me

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Feeling Pretty Good

Today I am feeling pretty good. I did another walk from my daughter's school to my house and it was invigorating. I know given time my walks will become a regular routine. Normally I am ready for a nap around 10 am but today I am still up and running. That feels good as well.

Fatigue can be a bit much sometimes especially when there are things I would like to be doing but have trouble focusing on because my body feels worn out. I look forward to having more days like this and maybe accomplishing a few things in the process.

I want to focus on writing more as well as studying for this exam. I will have to learn out to map out my schedule and make it happen. I know that it can be done in spite of what I feel like on most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment