About Me

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Support Website

I have found another support website for people like me living with PSC and also for family and friends who support people like me. http://www.livingwithpsc.org/ is a site that has forum discussions as well as blog postings for PSC'ers and their support system.

I have some difficulty using the PSC support group on Yahoo and I think that is because it is a forum I am not used to. They also have a group on face book but I haven't really said much in there. I was looking to see if there were any support groups locally but the closest group is in Mt Sinai, NY. I don't think I will be travelling that far.

I wish that I could meet with people and talk face to face about some of the issues that we all face. My mother would also like to meet with others to get more information. The nurse in her kicked in because she had never heard of PSC before I was diagnosed.

I don't know maybe I can come up with some ideas on how to get people living in my area together. I just know that this is one battle that I would not want to face alone.

I will try and pull some information together and post it. I know I started this blog and I really didn't get into detail about what PSC really is so I need to correct that oversight.

No comments:

Post a Comment