About Me

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Walking

I started to get back into walking. Talk about muscles hurting everywhere. It is a good thing though. I needed to be more active and since I have been having other problems I thought walking would help with some of my digestive issues. Yesterday I did almost 2 miles and it felt good to say that I made it. I am looking forward to finding other ways to help get my weight under control and maybe ease some of the problems I have with PSC.

Now it is my understanding that exercise will help with some of the fatigue symptoms I feel. I am not sure if that is the case but one can only try to make things better. I wished it would help with my insomnia. It is irritating to have both fatigue and insomnia. I am asking myself how does that happen, but my body has been on it's own little ride for the past year. I am just trying to find a focus for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment