About Me

Sunday, May 4, 2014

New Challenge!

Well tomorrow I start a new challenge for not only my fitness but hopefully by digestion. I am looking forward to seeing what I can make happen. I am tired of feeling nauseous all the time so I think it is time to try something different.

This challenge will be about drinking my water as well as eating and exercising. The one thing is now I will be held accountable which I think is something I need to remain focused regardless of how my day seems to be going. I have been looking for that type of support. It is difficult trying to lose weight and everything around seems to be falling apart.

Another step I am going to take will be to start planning my meals and writing them out to see how I stick to what I should be eating and doing. I want to look good in my dresses again. There are a few things I would like to purchase but that is just not possible right now.

Hopefully I will find some recipes that I can share or create my own and see how they work out. I think the hardest part will be limiting my dairy. I drink almond milk but I don't always like it in my cereal. There is nothing standing in my way except me so here is to a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment