About Me

Monday, May 12, 2014

Back to Basics

I was having a conversation with my mom and we were talking about doing things how we used to. One of the things we used to do was can most of our fruits and vegetables so that we would not be eating the store bought version that was high in things our bodies just did not need. I am actually looking forward to doing that. It made me think that I really need to get myself together so that I can make my soap.

I have the ingredients to make my laundry detergent but I think I need to start thinking about making my dish detergent and body soap. It will definitely be better for my eczema. Initially I know the cost will be kind of high but the benefits will outweigh the cost in the long run.

Something to really think about and see what I can do to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment