About Me

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Working it out

Well today was a bit of a challenge. It started out okay then something happen that was kind of embarrassing. I won't say what but it left me feeling a bit out of sorts but I didn't let that get me down. I managed to still track what I ate today using MyFitnessPal and I came very close to my daily dose of water. All in all I am proud of myself in spite of my moment.

I had a pretty good day with eating and exercising. My legs are killing but I think my stomach is thankful for the change. I didn't have any nausea. Clean and healthy eating is hard. I want a soda so bad right now but I know that will only upset my stomach so I am choosing to stay away.

I also managed to get in a workout. It was only 12 minutes but that along with my 2 ten minute walks I think that is pretty good for me. I am trying to stay focused. My goal is healthy living to help maintain my life in spite of PSC. A little bit at a time. the saying goes it takes 21 days to break a habit, well here is to the next 21 days of breaking those habits and being healthier for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment